Why Buy From Augusta's Own Master Buick GMC? The Master Difference
Nestled on the banks of the shimmering Savannah River, Augusta is the laid-back, quirky community that any person, or dealership, would be more than lucky to call home. And while we at Master Buick GMC set our roots down in Augusta, we are aware that we are not the only dealership to follow that trend. Choices are never in short supply when it comes to finding a place to acquire a new car, though there is something to be said about what we pledge to offer and that's a genuine, stress-free car buying process.
|Beginning with our diverse and dependable new Buick GMC model and used vehicle showrooms and extending towards our range of driver-centric centers, we strive to instill long-term motoring confidence in our drivers, but if you are still left questioning why choosing Master Buick GMC is the way to go, here are some things to consider:|
Top Ten Reasons to Choose Master Buick GMC
- We have been in business since 1937, so we certainly know the business.
- We are a fourth generation family-owned and operated dealership, and treat our customers like guests in our own home, wanting to create life-long partnerships and not quick business transactions.
- We have won a number of awards, including first and second place "Best Place to Buy a New & Used Car" for four years in a row
- After we sell you a car, we stand by your side every step of the way, here to care for all your financial, maintenance and repair woes.
- Our owners are even on site to serve you.
- So that you don't have any lingering worries about getting behind the wheel, we back our pre-owned vehicles with a free 90 day warranty.
- Never let service stop you from getting where you need to go with our loaner vehicles.
- Every one of our new vehicles comes with one year maintenance plan.
- We are staffed with ASE certified technicians with many years of experience. Spending $32,000 on training alone last year, we ensure you and our technicians receive nothing but the best.
- Our central location makes us easily accessible to the greater Aiken, Jackson and New Ellenton region.
When you have the choice of doing business with us, why would you settle for anything less than what you deserve? Pay us a visit here in our 3710 Washington Road location in Augusta, GA to be treated like family today.